- Please familiarize your family with the use of an extinguisher and keep one readily available, especially in the kitchen
- Please make sure your home number is clearly visible from the street so that we may find your house as quickly as possible.
- Please keep fire hydrants clear of garbage, weeds and snow (during winter months, to avoid delays in getting water to the fire!
- Please keep all matches and lighters out of the reach of children!! Re-emphasize the dangers of playing with matches to your children!
- Check your Smoke Detector's Batteries!! They should be replaced semi-annually. Your dector should be checked weekly to ensure it is operating properly. They can't save your life if they don't work!
"Every 17 seconds, a fire department responds to a fire somewhere in the United States.
Nationwide there was a civilian fire death every 147 minutes.
Nationwide, there was a fire injury every 24 minutes."
Will We See You Tomorrow?
404 Cedar Street
PO Box 162
Beaverdale, PA 15921
Phone: (814) 487-5177
Fax: (814) 487-5177
for Addtional Fire Safety Tips